As of June 2, 2023, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest person in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 81.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $7.2 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.8 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.6 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $2.9 billion. Isak Andic ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.8 billion, followed by Miguel Fluxa Rossello with $2.8 billion. Juan Abello is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.8 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among Spain’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Amancio Ortega: $81.4 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $7.2 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.8 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.6 billion
- Daniel Mate: $2.9 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.8 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.8 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.8 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.7 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz: $2.6 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $2.5 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.3 billion
- Sol Daurella: $2.2 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.1 billion
- Leopoldo Del Pino: $1.9 billion
- Alberto Palatchi: $1.7 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.6 billion
- Juan Maria Riberas Mera: $1.6 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.5 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.4 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.
Most Powerful Companies in Australia, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org