As of June 2, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $212.0 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $202.5 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $145.5 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $132.4 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $114.8 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $112.8 billion, followed by Larry Page with $105.1 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $102.0 billion. Sergey Brin ($99.8 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu (No. 10, $97.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 27 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $212.0 billion
- Elon Musk: $202.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $145.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $132.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $114.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $112.8 billion
- Larry Page: $105.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $102.0 billion
- Sergey Brin: $99.8 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $97.1 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $96.8 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $87.3 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $85.5 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $81.4 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.7 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.2 billion
- Rob Walton: $60.9 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.0 billion
- Michael Dell: $56.2 billion
- David Thomson & family: $55.8 billion
- Charles Koch: $55.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $55.0 billion
- Gautam Adani: $52.7 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $43.3 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $40.8 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com