As of June 1, 2023, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest person in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 35.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 2, $22.8 billion), Masayoshi son (No. 3, $22.7 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.3 billion).
Masahiro Noda is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $3.9 billion. Yasumitsu Shigeta ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.9 billion, followed by Shigenobu Nagamori with $3.6 billion. Masahiro Miki is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.6 billion. Akio Nitori ($3.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among Japan’s top 10 wealthiest people.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $35.4 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $22.8 billion
- Masayoshi son: $22.7 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.3 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.9 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.9 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $3.6 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.6 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.6 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.0 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.0 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $2.9 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $2.7 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $2.6 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.1 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.1 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.8 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.7 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.7 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.7 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.6 billion
- Yoshiaki Yoshida: $1.5 billion
- Kagemasa Kozuki: $1.5 billion
- Yoshiko Mori: $1.5 billion
- Tadako Nakatani: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
3 Tactics to Ensure Your Next Big Strategy Actually Succeeds by Scott Seiffer.
Dispelling the Office Return Mandate Myth: The True Path to Junior Staff Success by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Why Gold is the Safe Bet by Darrell Martin.
How Can Metrics and Professional Development Work Together by Paula Halewski.
For the new generation of CEOs, insight by Michael Kaufmann, the former CEO of Cardinal Healthcare company by Olga Artemenko.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com