As of June 1, 2023, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest person in France, with an estimated net worth of 215.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt Meyers (No. 2, $85.8 billion), Francois Pinault (No. 3, $35.7 billion); and Gerard Wertheimer (No. 4, $30.5 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $30.5 billion. Emmanuel Besnier ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $23.2 billion, followed by Nicolas Puech with $10.8 billion. Vincent Bollore is placed 8th with a net worth of $10.0 billion. Rodolphe Saade ($9.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among France’s top 10 wealthiest people.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Barnard Arnault & family: $215.3 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $85.8 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $35.7 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $30.5 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $30.5 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $23.2 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $10.8 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $10.0 billion
- Rodolphe Saade: $9.8 billion
- Jacques Saade Jr: $9.8 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $8.6 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $8.6 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $8.5 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.4 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $8.1 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $8.1 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.4 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $6.2 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $5.0 billion
- Michel Leclercq & family: $4.9 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.9 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $4.2 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $4.1 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $3.5 billion
Have you read?
Leadership For A New Era: Build Your Own Table, Offer Everyone A Seat by Prof. Durreen Shahnaz.
We’re Nearing a Recession, and Why That’s a Good Thing by Bryan M. Kuderna.
Temptation Bundling: The Secret to more joy for hybrid workers by Sasha D’Arcy.
How to Make a Change in Your Boardroom’s Culture by Shireen Muhiudeen.
How can Loyalty Schemes help your Brand by Achille Traore.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com