As of June 1, 2023, Eduardo Saverin was the wealthiest person in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 17.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Vicky Safra (No. 2, $17.1 billion), Jorge Paulo Lemann (No. 3, $14.6 billion); and Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 4, $10.0 billion).
Carlos Alberto Sicupira is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $8.1 billion. Alexandre Behring ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.9 billion, followed by Andre Esteves with $5.8 billion. Jorge Moll Filho is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.2 billion. Joao Moreira Salles ($4.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among Brazil’s top 10 wealthiest people.
BRAZIL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Eduardo Saverin: $17.2 billion
- Vicky Safra & family: $17.1 billion
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $14.6 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.0 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.1 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.9 billion
- Andre Esteves: $5.8 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $5.2 billion
- Joao Moreira Salles: $4.3 billion
- Walther Moreira Salles Junior: $4.3 billion
- Fernando Roberto Moreira Salles: $4.1 billion
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $4.1 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $3.5 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.3 billion
- Luciano Hang: $3.3 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $2.9 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.6 billon
- Alexandre Grendene Bartelle: $2.4 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.4 billion
- Joesley Batista: $2.4 billion
- Wesley Batista: $2.4 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.3 billion
- Ilson Mateus & family: $2.1 billion
- Julio Bozano: $2.1 billion
- Joao Roberto Marinho: $1.8 billion
- Jose Roberto Marinho: $1.7 billion
- Roberto Irineu Marinho: $1.7 billion
Have you read?
Overcoming Challenges in Remote Work Management: Lessons Learned from the Pandemic.
Kevin Modany Spotlights High-Achieving Executives’ 10 Key Attributes.
Reimagining the Agency Holding Company by Tim Ringel.
Forecasting Cash Flow: The Insights Necessary to Maintain and Grow Business by Paul Henderson.
Why Your 401(k) Isn’t Enough by Rajiv Nagaich.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com