As of May 31, 2023, Elon Musk was the wealthiest person in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 198.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $144.4 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $131.2 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $114.5 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $112.2 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $105.1 billion, followed by Steve Ballmer with $101.6 billion. Sergey Brin is placed 8th with a net worth of $99.9 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($94.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $198.4 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $144.4 billion
- Larry Ellison: $131.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $114.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $112.2 billion
- Larry Page: $105.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $101.6 billion
- Sergey Brin: $99.9 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $93.3 billion
- Jim Walton: $61.8 billion
- Rob Walton: $60.5 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.6 billion
- Michael Dell: $56.9 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.0 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $41.7 billion
- John Mars: $39.7 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.7 billion
- Jensen Huang: $35.9 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $34.5 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $32.7 billion
- Ken Griffin: $32.4 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $29.9 billion
- Jeff Yass: $28.5 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $28.1 billion
Have you read?
Treat centennials as collaborators, not competitors, to achieve generational compatibility by Prof. M.S. Rao, Ph.D.
The Lithium Economy: Powering the Future of Electric Vehicles by Brian Wallace.
Is Now the Right Time to Go International by Dr. Shan Nair.
VyStar CEO Brian Wolfburg: I Was Always Very Business-Minded.
What is strategy, and why is it so important by Dr. Lance Mortlock.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com