As of May 31, 2023, Eyal Ofer was the wealthiest person in Israel, with an estimated net worth of 18.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Idan Ofer (No. 2, $13.4 billion), Igor Bukhman (No. 3, $7.0 billion); and Dmitri Bukhman (No. 4, $7.0 billion).
Yuri Milner is the fifth-richest person in Israel, with a whopping $6.8 billion. Stef Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.3 billion, followed by Teddy Sagi with $5.5 billion. Shari Arison is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.2 billion. Shaul Shani ($4.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Israel.
ISRAEL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Eyal Ofer: $18.8 billion
- Idan Ofer: $13.4 billion
- Igor Bukhman: $7.0 billion
- Dmitri Bukhman: $7.0 billion
- Yuri Milner: $6.8 billion
- Stef Wertheimer & family: $6.3 billion
- Teddy Sagi: $5.5 billion
- Shari Arison: $4.2 billion
- Shaul Shani: $4.0 billion
- Yitzhak Tshuva: $3.9 billion
- Gil Shwed: $3.3 billion
- Michael Federmann & family: $3.3 billion
- Arnon Milchan: $3.2 billion
- David Wertheim: $2.2 billion
- Oren Zeev: $2.2 billion
- Adam Neumann: $2.2 billion
- Shmuel Harlap: $2.2 billion
- Shlomo Kramer: $2.0 billion
- Liora Ofer: $1.5 billion
- Amnon Shashua: $1.5 billion
- Zadik Bino & family: $1.5 billion
- Mori Arkin: $1.5 billion
- Marius Nacht: $1.4 billion
- Ziv Aviram: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
Using the Safety Index: Smart Residency Decisions for Investors & Expats,
Why the Art of Cooking is Like Great Leadership by Jason Richmond.
AI Will Revolutionize Every Business and Every Organization by Edward D. Hess.
FOUR PRACTICES TO CULTIVATE LEARNING AGILITY by Chuck Wachendorfer.
Self-Storage: The Niche Market Providing Consistent Returns for Investors.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com