As of May 31, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $220.6 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $198.4 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $144.4 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $131.2 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $114.5 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $112.2 billion, followed by Larry Page with $105.1 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $101.6 billion. Sergey Brin ($99.9 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu (No. 10, $98.2 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 27 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $220.6 billion
- Elon Musk: $198.4 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $144.4 billion
- Larry Ellison: $131.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $114.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $112.2 billion
- Larry Page: $105.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $101.6 billion
- Sergey Brin: $99.9 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $98.2 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $93.3 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $88.4 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $86.7 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $81.7 billion
- Jim Walton: $61.8 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $61.3 billion
- Rob Walton: $60.5 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.6 billion
- Michael Dell: $56.9 billion
- David Thomson & family: $56.1 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.0 billion
- Gautam Adani: $53.1 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $41.7 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $40.7 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.
Most Powerful Companies in Australia, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com