As of May 30, 2023, David Thomson was the wealthiest person in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 55.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by David Cheriton (No. 2, $10.8 billion), Changpeng Zhao (No. 3, $10.5 billion); and Jim Pattison (No. 4, $9.7 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.1 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.4 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $6.4 billion. James Irving is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.5 billion. Chip Wilson ($5.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among Canada’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- David Thomson & family: $55.9 billion
- David Cheriton: $10.8 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $10.5 billion
- Jim Pattison: $9.7 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.1 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $7.4 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $6.4 billion
- James Irving: $5.5 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.4 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $5.4 billion
- Arthur Irving: $5.2 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.2 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $5.1 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.7 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.4 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $4.1 billion
- Peter Gilgan: $3.8 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $3.7 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.6 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.5 billion
- Ryan Cohen: $3.4 billion
- Stephen Smith: $3.4 billion
- Garrett Camp: $3.2 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.1 billion
- Jacques D’Amours: $3.1 billion
- Mark Leonard & family: $3.1 billion
Have you read?
Greatness: What Is It? What Does it Take to Achieve It by Leo Bottary.
Corporate tourism in NYC by a charter bus.
The highest-paid tech CEOs in the United States.
How to Use PR to Grow Your Business by Adrienne Wojtaszek.
The Three Most Important Qualities for Effective CEOs and All Leaders by Rabbi Daniel Cohen.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com