As of May 30, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $221.6 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $193.2 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $142.9 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $129.7 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $114.7 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $111.6 billion, followed by Larry Page with $105.8 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $102.0 billion. Sergey Brin ($100.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu (No. 10, $99.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 27 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $221.6 billion
- Elon Musk: $193.2 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $142.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $129.7 billion
- Bill Gates: $114.7 billion
- Warren Buffett: $111.6 billion
- Larry Page: $105.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $102.0 billion
- Sergey Brin: $100.5 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $99.1 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $93.1 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $89.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $87.4 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $81.3 billion
- Jim Walton: $61.9 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $61.3 billion
- Rob Walton: $60.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.7 billion
- Michael Dell: $57.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $55.9 billion
- Gautam Adani: $53.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $42.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $40.7 billion
Have you read?
3 Ways to Win Over Digital Natives With Physical Marketing by Rhett Power.
Self-Awareness: Cultivating This Key Characteristic of Successful Salespeople by Rana Salman.
The 5 Biggest Mistakes Leaders Make When Conflict Surfaces, and How to Avoid Them by Penny Tremblay.
Highest-Paid Biopharmaceutical CEOs in the United States.
4 Reasons Bulgaria is an Up-and-Coming Business Destination by Valentino Danchev.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com