As of May 29, 2023, Ibrahim Erdemoglu was the wealthiest person in Turkey, with an estimated net worth of 5.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Murat Ulker (No. 2, $4.9 billion), Ali Erdemoglu (No. 3, $4.7 billion); and Ferit Faik Sahenk (No. 4, $2.6 billion).
Semahat Sevim Arsel is the fifth-richest person in Turkey, with a whopping $2.5 billion. Ipek Kirac ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.5 billion, followed by Filiz Sahenk with $2.4 billion. Erman Ilicak is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.4 billion. Mustafa Rahmi Koc ($2.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among Turkey’s top 10 wealthiest people.
TURKEY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ibrahim Erdemoglu: $5.3 billion
- Murat Ulker: $4.9 billion
- Ali Erdemoglu: $4.7 billion
- Ferit Faik Sahenk: $2.6 billion
- Semahat Sevim Arsel: $2.5 billion
- Ipek Kirac: $2.5 billion
- Filiz Sahenk: $2.4 billion
- Erman Ilicak: $2.4 billion
- Mustafa Rahmi Koc: $2.3 billion
- Saban Cemil Kazanci: $2.2 billion
- Nihat Ozdemir: $2.0 billion
- Sezai Bacaksiz: $2.0 billion
- Hamidi Ulukaya: $1.8 billion
- Faruk Eczacibasi: $1.7 billion
- Mustafa Kucuk: $1.6 billion
- Bulent Eczacibasi: $1.6 billion
- Ahmet Calik: $1.5 billion
- Deniz Sahenk: $1.4 billion
- Hamdi Akin & family: $1.3 billion
- Mehmet Sinan Tara: $1.3 billion
- Aydin Dogan: $1.2 billion
- Mehmet Aydinlar: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Leadership For A New Era: Build Your Own Table, Offer Everyone A Seat by Prof. Durreen Shahnaz.
We’re Nearing a Recession, and Why That’s a Good Thing by Bryan M. Kuderna.
Temptation Bundling: The Secret to more joy for hybrid workers by Sasha D’Arcy.
How to Make a Change in Your Boardroom’s Culture by Shireen Muhiudeen.
How can Loyalty Schemes help your Brand by Achille Traore.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org