As of May 29, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 14.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.4 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.6 billion); and Arnout Schuijff (No. 4, $2.7 billion).
Hans Melchers is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Pieter van der Does ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.0 billion, followed by Kommer Damen with $1.8 billion. Adriaan Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. John de Mol ($1.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.8 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.4 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.6 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.7 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.6 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $2.0 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.8 billion
- Adriaan Mol: $1.8 billion
- John de Mol: $1.7 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
3 Ways to Win Over Digital Natives With Physical Marketing by Rhett Power.
Self-Awareness: Cultivating This Key Characteristic of Successful Salespeople by Rana Salman.
The 5 Biggest Mistakes Leaders Make When Conflict Surfaces, and How to Avoid Them by Penny Tremblay.
Highest-Paid Biopharmaceutical CEOs in the United States.
4 Reasons Bulgaria is an Up-and-Coming Business Destination by Valentino Danchev.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org