As of May 29, 2023, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest person in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 35.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 2, $22.7 billion), Masayoshi son (No. 3, $22.0 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.0 billion).
Masahiro Noda is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $3.8 billion. Yasumitsu Shigeta ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.8 billion, followed by Shigenobu Nagamori with $3.7 billion. Masahiro Miki is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.6 billion. Akio Nitori ($3.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among Japan’s top 10 wealthiest people.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $35.6 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $22.7 billion
- Masayoshi son: $22.0 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.0 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.8 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.8 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $3.7 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.6 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.5 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.0 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $2.9 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $2.8 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $2.6 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $2.5 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.1 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.1 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.8 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.7 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.7 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.6 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.5 billion
- Yoshiaki Yoshida: $1.5 billion
- Kagemasa Kozuki: $1.5 billion
- Yoshiko Mori: $1.4 billion
- Tadako Nakatani: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
3 Ways to Win Over Digital Natives With Physical Marketing by Rhett Power.
Self-Awareness: Cultivating This Key Characteristic of Successful Salespeople by Rana Salman.
The 5 Biggest Mistakes Leaders Make When Conflict Surfaces, and How to Avoid Them by Penny Tremblay.
Highest-Paid Biopharmaceutical CEOs in the United States.
4 Reasons Bulgaria is an Up-and-Coming Business Destination by Valentino Danchev.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org