As of May 28, 2023, Eyal Ofer was the wealthiest person in Israel, with an estimated net worth of 18.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Idan Ofer (No. 2, $13.5 billion), Igor Bukhman (No. 3, $7.0 billion); and Dmitri Bukhman (No. 4, $7.0 billion).
Yuri Milner is the fifth-richest person in Israel, with a whopping $6.8 billion. Stef Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.3 billion, followed by Teddy Sagi with $5.5 billion. Shari Arison is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.2 billion. Shaul Shani ($4.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Israel.
ISRAEL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Eyal Ofer: $18.8 billion
- Idan Ofer: $13.5 billion
- Igor Bukhman: $7.0 billion
- Dmitri Bukhman: $7.0 billion
- Yuri Milner: $6.8 billion
- Stef Wertheimer & family: $6.3 billion
- Teddy Sagi: $5.5 billion
- Shari Arison: $4.2 billion
- Shaul Shani: $4.0 billion
- Yitzhak Tshuva: $3.8 billion
- Gil Shwed: $3.3 billion
- Arnon Milchan: $3.2 billion
- Michael Federmann & family: $3.1 billion
- David Wertheim: $2.2 billion
- Oren Zeev: $2.2 billion
- Adam Neumann: $2.2 billion
- Shmuel Harlap: $2.2 billion
- Shlomo Kramer: $2.0 billion
- Liora Ofer: $1.5 billion
- Amnon Shashua: $1.5 billion
- Zadik Bino & family: $1.5 billion
- Mori Arkin: $1.5 billion
- Marius Nacht: $1.4 billion
- Ziv Aviram: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
Philosophy’s Role in Enhancing Human Decision-Making in an AI-Driven World by Lisa Gable.
How to create a people-first culture that retains talent by Jade Green.
Difficult Conversations: We can work it out by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
5 ways to use the summer holidays to create better habits that stick by Donna McGeorge.
Using Our Attention to Improve Collaborative Performance by Grayson James.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org