As of May 29, 2023, Vicky Safra was the wealthiest person in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 17.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Eduardo Saverin (No. 2, $17.1 billion), Jorge Paulo Lemann (No. 3, $15.2 billion); and Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 4, $10.3 billion).
Carlos Alberto Sicupira is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $8.4 billion. Andre Esteves ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.0 billion, followed by Alexandre Behring with $5.9 billion. Jorge Moll Filho is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.4 billion. Joao Moreira Salles ($4.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among Brazil’s top 10 wealthiest people.
BRAZIL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Vicky Safra & family: $17.3 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $17.1 billion
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $15.2 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.3 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.4 billion
- Andre Esteves: $6.0 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.9 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $5.4 billion
- Joao Moreira Salles: $4.4 billion
- Walther Moreira Salles Junior: $4.4 billion
- Fernando Roberto Moreira Salles: $4.1 billion
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $4.1 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $3.6 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.3 billion
- Luciano Hang: $3.3 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.0 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.6 billon
- Alexandre Grendene Bartelle: $2.4 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.4 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.4 billion
- Joesley Batista: $2.3 billion
- Wesley Batista: $2.3 billion
- Ilson Mateus & family: $2.1 billion
- Julio Bozano: $2.1 billion
- Joao Roberto Marinho: $1.8 billion
- Jose Roberto Marinho: $1.8 billion
- Roberto Irineu Marinho: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
Treat centennials as collaborators, not competitors, to achieve generational compatibility by Prof. M.S. Rao, Ph.D.
The Lithium Economy: Powering the Future of Electric Vehicles by Brian Wallace.
Is Now the Right Time to Go International by Dr. Shan Nair.
VyStar CEO Brian Wolfburg: I Was Always Very Business-Minded.
What is strategy, and why is it so important by Dr. Lance Mortlock.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org