As of May 26, 2023, Andrey Melnichenko was the wealthiest person in Russia, with an estimated net worth of 24.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Vladimir Potanin (No. 2, $23.7 billion), Vladimir Lisin (No. 3, $22.1 billion); and Leonid Mikhelson (No. 4, $21.6 billion).
Alexey Mordashov is the fifth-richest person in Russia, with a whopping $20.5 billion. Vagit Alekperov ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $20.5 billion, followed by Gennady Timchenko with $18.5 billion. Alisher Usmanov is placed 8th with a net worth of $14.4 billion. Mikhail Fridman ($12.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among Russia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
RUSSIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Andrey Melnichenko: $24.7 billion
- Vladimir Potanin: $23.7 billion
- Vladimir Lisin: $22.1 billion
- Leonid Mikhelson: $21.6 billion
- Alexey Mordashov: $20.5 billion
- Vagit Alekperov: $20.5 billion
- Gennady Timchenko: $18.5 billion
- Alisher Usmanov: $14.4 billion
- Mikhail Fridman: $12.6 billion
- Viatcheslav Kantor: $11.3 billion
- Mikhail Prokhorov: $11.3 billion
- Suleiman Kerimov & family: $10.5 billion
- Viktor Rashnikov: $10.2 billion
- Andrei Guriev & family: $9.7 billion
- Roman Abramovich: $9.2 billion
- Tatyana Bakalchuk: $8.8 billion
- German Khan: $8.1 billion
- Leonid Fedun: $8.0 billion
- Andrei Skoch & family: $7.9 billion
- Iskander Makhmudov: $7.3 billion
- Viktor Vekselberg: $6.6 billion
- Dmitry Rybolovlev: $6.4 billion
- Alexei Kuzmichev: $6.4 billion
- Alexander Abramov: $6.0 billion
- Viktor Kharitonin: $5.0 billion
- Mikhail Shelkov: $4.4 billion
Have you read?
Leadership For A New Era: Build Your Own Table, Offer Everyone A Seat by Prof. Durreen Shahnaz.
We’re Nearing a Recession, and Why That’s a Good Thing by Bryan M. Kuderna.
Temptation Bundling: The Secret to more joy for hybrid workers by Sasha D’Arcy.
How to Make a Change in Your Boardroom’s Culture by Shireen Muhiudeen.
How can Loyalty Schemes help your Brand by Achille Traore.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org