As of May 26, 2023, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest person in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 36.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 2, $23.1 billion), Masayoshi son (No. 3, $20.9 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.2 billion).
Masahiro Noda is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $3.8 billion. Yasumitsu Shigeta ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.8 billion, followed by Shigenobu Nagamori with $3.7 billion. Akio Nitori is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.6 billion. Masahiro Miki ($3.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among Japan’s top 10 wealthiest people.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $36.1 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $23.1 billion
- Masayoshi son: $20.9 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.2 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.8 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.8 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $3.7 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.6 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.6 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.1 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.0 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $2.8 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $2.7 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $2.5 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.1 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.1 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.8 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.7 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.7 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.6 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.6 billion
- Yoshiaki Yoshida: $1.6 billion
- Kagemasa Kozuki: $1.5 billion
- Yoshiko Mori: $1.5 billion
- Tadako Nakatani: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
Using the Safety Index: Smart Residency Decisions for Investors & Expats,
Why the Art of Cooking is Like Great Leadership by Jason Richmond.
AI Will Revolutionize Every Business and Every Organization by Edward D. Hess.
FOUR PRACTICES TO CULTIVATE LEARNING AGILITY by Chuck Wachendorfer.
Self-Storage: The Niche Market Providing Consistent Returns for Investors.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com