As of May 26, 2023, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest person in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 39.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Giorgio Armani (No. 2, $11.3 billion), Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 3, $7.2 billion); and Silvio Berlusconi (No. 4, $6.7 billion).
Sergio Stevanato is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $6.4 billion. Piero Ferrari ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.0 billion, followed by Patrizio Bertelli with $5.2 billion. Miuccia Prada is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.2 billion. Luca Garavoglia ($4.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among Italy’s top 10 wealthiest people.
ITALY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Giovanni Ferrero : $39.1 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $11.3 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $7.2 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $6.7 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $6.4 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $6.0 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $5.2 billion
- Miuccia Prada : $5.2 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $4.8 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $4.0 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $3.9 billion
- Claudio Del Vecchio: $3.8 billion
- Rocco Basilico: $3.8 billion
- Clemente Del Vecchio: $3.8 billion
- Leonardo Maria Del Vecchio: $3.8 billion
- Luca Del Vecchio: $3.8 billion
- Marisa Del Vecchio: $3.8 billion
- Nicoletta Zampillo: $3.8 billion
- Paola Del Vecchio: $3.8 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.7 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $3.6 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.5 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $3.3 billion
- Giuliana Benetton: $3.3 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $3.3 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $3.2 billion
Have you read?
Using the Safety Index: Smart Residency Decisions for Investors & Expats,
Why the Art of Cooking is Like Great Leadership by Jason Richmond.
AI Will Revolutionize Every Business and Every Organization by Edward D. Hess.
FOUR PRACTICES TO CULTIVATE LEARNING AGILITY by Chuck Wachendorfer.
Self-Storage: The Niche Market Providing Consistent Returns for Investors.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com