Wealthiest People in Germany (May 26, 2023)
As of May 26, 2023, Dieter Schwarz was the wealthiest person in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 41.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Klaus-Michael Kuehne (No. 2, $33.2 billion), Reinhold Wuerth (No. 3, $27.1 billion); and Stefan Quandt (No. 4, $25.4 billion).
Susanne Klatten is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $24.3 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr. ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $17.1 billion, followed by Beate Heister with $16.3 billion. Karl Albrecht Jr. is placed 8th with a net worth of $16.3 billion. Thomas Struenmann ($10.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among Germany’s top 10 wealthiest people.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Dieter Schwarz: $41.8 billion
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $33.2 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $27.1 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $25.4 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.3 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr. & family: $17.1 billion
- Beate Heister: $16.3 billion
- Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $16.3 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $10.5 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $10.5 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $9.8 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $9.3 billion
- Hasso Plattner & family: $9.1 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $9.1 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.8 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $8.5 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $8.3 billion
- Nadia Thiele: $6.8 billion
- Wolfgang Herz: $6.7 billion
- Michael Herz: $6.7 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Merguerre & family: $5.6 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.4 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.4 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.4 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.4 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.4 billion
Have you read?
Philosophy’s Role in Enhancing Human Decision-Making in an AI-Driven World by Lisa Gable.
How to create a people-first culture that retains talent by Jade Green.
Difficult Conversations: We can work it out by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
5 ways to use the summer holidays to create better habits that stick by Donna McGeorge.
Using Our Attention to Improve Collaborative Performance by Grayson James.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com