As of May 24, 2023, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest person in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 81.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $7.2 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.9 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.8 billion).
Isak Andic is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.0 billion. Daniel Mate ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.9 billion, followed by Miguel Fluxa Rossello with $2.9 billion. Juan Abello is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.8 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among Spain’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Amancio Ortega: $81.0 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $7.2 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.9 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.8 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $3.0 billion
- Daniel Mate: $2.9 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.9 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.8 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.8 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz: $2.6 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $2.5 billion
- Sol Daurella: $2.3 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.3 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.1 billion
- Leopoldo Del Pino: $1.9 billion
- Alberto Palatchi: $1.7 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.6 billion
- Juan Maria Riberas Mera: $1.6 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.5 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.4 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
Philosophy’s Role in Enhancing Human Decision-Making in an AI-Driven World by Lisa Gable.
How to create a people-first culture that retains talent by Jade Green.
Difficult Conversations: We can work it out by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
5 ways to use the summer holidays to create better habits that stick by Donna McGeorge.
Using Our Attention to Improve Collaborative Performance by Grayson James.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com