Wealthiest People in Israel (May 25, 2023)
As of May 25, 2023, Eyal Ofer was the wealthiest person in Israel, with an estimated net worth of 19.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Idan Ofer (No. 2, $13.6 billion), Igor Bukhman (No. 3, $7.0 billion); and Dmitri Bukhman (No. 4, $7.0 billion).
Yuri Milner is the fifth-richest person in Israel, with a whopping $6.8 billion. Stef Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.3 billion, followed by Teddy Sagi with $5.6 billion. Shari Arison is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.2 billion. Shaul Shani ($4.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Israel.
ISRAEL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Eyal Ofer: $19.0 billion
- Idan Ofer: $13.6 billion
- Igor Bukhman: $7.0 billion
- Dmitri Bukhman: $7.0 billion
- Yuri Milner: $6.8 billion
- Stef Wertheimer & family: $6.3 billion
- Teddy Sagi: $5.6 billion
- Shari Arison: $4.2 billion
- Shaul Shani: $4.0 billion
- Yitzhak Tshuva: $4.0 billion
- Arnon Milchan: $3.3 billion
- Michael Federmann & family: $3.3 billion
- Gil Shwed: $3.2 billion
- David Wertheim: $2.3 billion
- Oren Zeev: $2.2 billion
- Adam Neumann: $2.2 billion
- Shmuel Harlap: $2.2 billion
- Shlomo Kramer: $2.0 billion
- Liora Ofer: $1.6 billion
- Amnon Shashua: $1.5 billion
- Zadik Bino & family: $1.5 billion
- Mori Arkin: $1.5 billion
- Marius Nacht: $1.4 billion
- Ziv Aviram: $1.3 billion
- Danna Azrieli: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
New Opportunities In The Commercial Real Estate Market by Brian Wallace.
The Four-Step Guide to Offering Meaningful Credentials by Danny King.
Five Exciting New Innovations That Will Help Your Business Grow in 2023.
How to Perform Underwater Meditation by Prof. M.S. Rao, Ph.D.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org