As of May 25, 2023, Mukesh Ambani was the wealthiest person in India, with an estimated net worth of 86.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Gautam Adani (No. 2, $52.7 billion), Shiv Nadar (No. 3, $25.1 billion); and Cyrus Poonawalla (No. 4, $24.2 billion).
Savitri Jindal is the fifth-richest person in India, with a whopping $16.9 billion. Lakshmi Mittal ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $16.1 billion, followed by Radhakishan Damani with $15.3 billion. Dilip Shanghvi is placed 8th with a net worth of $15.3 billion. Kumar Birla ($14.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among India’s top 10 wealthiest people.
INDIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Mukesh Ambani: $86.3 billion
- Gautam Adani: $52.7 billion
- Shiv Nadar: $25.1 billion
- Cyrus Poonawalla: $24.2 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.9 billion
- Lakshmi Mittal: $16.1 billion
- Radhakishan Damani: $15.3 billion
- Dilip Shanghvi: $15.3 billion
- Kumar Birla: $14.4 billion
- Uday Kotak: $14.2 billion
- Kushal Pal Singh: $10.9 billion
- Ravi Jaipuria: $10.1 billion
- Azim Premji: $9.1 billion
- Hasmukh Chudgar & family: $7.6 billion
- Ashwin Dani & family: $7.6 billion
- Rohiqa Cyrus Mistry: $7.0 billion
- Benu Gopal Bangur: $6.6 billion
- Vikram Lal & family: $6.4 billion
- Sunil Mittal: $6.4 billion
- Gopi Kishan Damani: $6.0 billion
- Murali Divi & family: $6.0 billion
- Mahendra Choksi & family: $5.8 billion
- Rekha Jhunjhunwala: $5.5 billion
- Micky Jagtiani: $5.2 billion
- A.Yusuff Ali: $5.0 billion
- Pankaj Patel: $5.0 billion
Have you read?
Treat centennials as collaborators, not competitors, to achieve generational compatibility by Prof. M.S. Rao, Ph.D.
The Lithium Economy: Powering the Future of Electric Vehicles by Brian Wallace.
Is Now the Right Time to Go International by Dr. Shan Nair.
VyStar CEO Brian Wolfburg: I Was Always Very Business-Minded.
What is strategy, and why is it so important by Dr. Lance Mortlock.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com