As of May 24, 2023, Dieter Schwarz was the wealthiest person in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 44.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Klaus-Michael Kuehne (No. 2, $33.3 billion), Reinhold Wuerth (No. 3, $27.9 billion); and Stefan Quandt (No. 4, $25.5 billion).
Susanne Klatten is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $24.4 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr. ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $17.2 billion, followed by Beate Heister with $16.5 billion. Karl Albrecht Jr. is placed 8th with a net worth of $16.5 billion. Thomas Struenmann ($10.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among Germany’s top 10 wealthiest people.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Dieter Schwarz: $44.1 billion
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $33.3 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $27.9 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $25.5 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.4 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr. & family: $17.2 billion
- Beate Heister: $16.5 billion
- Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $16.5 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $10.9 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $10.9 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $9.8 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $9.2 billion
- Hasso Plattner & family: $9.1 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.8 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $8.6 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $8.5 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $8.4 billion
- Nadia Thiele: $6.8 billion
- Wolfgang Herz: $6.7 billion
- Michael Herz: $6.7 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Merguerre & family: $5.6 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.4 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.4 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.4 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.4 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.4 billion
Have you read?
The new digital concierge enables better, faster, and smarter efficient travel by Dr. Rudy Cardona.
EMPLOYEES DON’T NEED PERMISSION by Bernie Marcus.
The Future of Work: Adapting to Remote Operations by Cory Munchbach.
Flexible Hybrid Work Model Key to Worker Retention by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Evaluating Marketplace Opportunities by Shirish Nadkarni.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com