Wealthiest People in France (May 25, 2023)
As of May 25, 2023, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest person in France, with an estimated net worth of 217.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt Meyers (No. 2, $87.2 billion), Francois Pinault (No. 3, $36.7 billion); and Gerard Wertheimer (No. 4, $31.1 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $31.1 billion. Emmanuel Besnier ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $24.0 billion, followed by Nicolas Puech with $10.8 billion. Vincent Bollore is placed 8th with a net worth of $10.1 billion. Jacques Saade Jr ($9.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among France’s top 10 wealthiest people.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Barnard Arnault & Family: $217.1 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $87.2 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $36.7 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $31.1 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $31.1 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $24.0 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $10.8 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $10.1 billion
- Rodolphe Saade: $9.8 billion
- Jacques Saade Jr: $9.8 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.7 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $8.4 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $8.4 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $8.4 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $8.4 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $8.3 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.5 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $6.4 billion
- Michel Leclercq & family: $5.2 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $5.0 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.9 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $4.2 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $4.2 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $3.4 billion
Have you read?
Philosophy’s Role in Enhancing Human Decision-Making in an AI-Driven World by Lisa Gable.
How to create a people-first culture that retains talent by Jade Green.
Difficult Conversations: We can work it out by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
5 ways to use the summer holidays to create better habits that stick by Donna McGeorge.
Using Our Attention to Improve Collaborative Performance by Grayson James.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com