As of May 24, 2023, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest person in France, with an estimated net worth of 218.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt Meyers (No. 2, $87.3 billion), Francois Pinault (No. 3, $37.1 billion); and Gerard Wertheimer (No. 4, $31.3 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $31.3 billion. Emmanuel Besnier ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $24.1 billion, followed by Nicolas Puech with $10.8 billion. Vincent Bollore is placed 8th with a net worth of $10.2 billion. Jacques Saade Jr ($9.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among France’s top 10 wealthiest people.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Barnard Arnault & family: $218.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $87.3 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $37.1 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $31.3 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $31.3 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $24.1 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $10.8 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $10.2 billion
- Rodolphe Saade: $9.8 billion
- Jacques Saade Jr: $9.8 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.7 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $8.4 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $8.4 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $8.4 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $8.4 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $8.4 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.6 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $6.4 billion
- Michel Leclercq & family: $5.3 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $5.0 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $5.0 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $4.3 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $4.2 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $3.4 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.
Most Powerful Companies in Australia, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org