As of May 25, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $87.2 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the wealthiest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $60.1 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $56.2 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$40.2 billion)
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $34.9 billion. Mackenzie Scott ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $31.4 billion, followed by Rafaela Aponte-Diamant with $28.7 billion. Gina Rinehart is placed 8th with a net worth of $27.0 billion. Susanne Klatten ($24.3 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $22.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $87.2 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.1 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $56.2 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $40.2 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $34.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $31.4 billion
- Rafaela Aponte-Diamant: $28.7 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.0 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.3 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $22.1 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $20.1 billion
- Vicky Safra: $17.4 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.9 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.6 billion
- Beate Heister: $16.4 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.0 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $14.6 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $14.0 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $13.1 billion
- Christy Walton: $10.8 billion
- Marijke Mars: $10.1 billion
- Pamela Mars: $10.1 billion
- Valerie Mars: $10.1 billion
- Victoria Mars: $10.1 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Judy Love & Family: $9.8 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org