As of May 19, 2023, Low Tuck Kwong was the wealthiest person in Indonesia, with an estimated net worth of 26.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by R.Budi Hartono (No. 2, $26.4 billion), Michael Hartono (No. 3, $25.3 billion); and Sri Prakash Lohia (No. 4, $7.3 billion).
Prajogo Pangestu is the fifth-richest person in Indonesia, with a whopping $5.8 billion. Chairul Tanjung ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.7 billion, followed by Lim Hariyanto Wijaya Sarwono with $4.7 billion. Djoko Susanto is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.5 billion. Dewi Kam ($4.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Indonesia.
INDONESIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Low Tuck Kwong: $26.9 billion
- Budi Hartono: $26.4 billion
- Michael Hartono: $25.3 billion
- Sri Prakash Lohia: $7.3 billion
- Prajogo Pangestu: $5.8 billion
- Chairul Tanjung: $4.7 billion
- Lim Hariyanto Wijaya Sarwono: $4.7 billion
- Djoko Susanto: $4.5 billion
- Dewi Kam: $4.4 billion
- Tahir & family: $4.3 billion
- Theodore Rachmat: $3.1 billion
- Martua Sitorus: $3.1 billion
- Sukanto tanoto: $3.0 billion
- Hermanto Tanoko: $2.2 billion
- Otto Toto Sugiri: $2.0 billion
- Peter Sondakh: $1.9 billion
- Bambang Sutantio: $1.9 billion
- Mochtar Riady & family: $1.5 billion
- Soegiarto Adikoesoemo: $1.3 billion
- Murdaya poo: $1.3 billion
- Sjamsul Nursalim: $1.2 billion
- Wijono Tanoko: $1.1 billion
- Haryanto Tjiptodihardjo: $1.1 billion
- Kiki Barki: $1.1 billion
- Eddy Sugianto: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.