As of May 19, 2023, Mukesh Ambani was the wealthiest person in India, with an estimated net worth of 86.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Gautam Adani (No. 2, $44.0 billion), Shiv Nadar (No. 3, $25.0 billion); and Cyrus Poonawalla (No. 4, $22.8 billion).
Savitri Jindal is the fifth-richest person in India, with a whopping $16.7 billion. Lakshmi Mittal ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $16.3 billion, followed by Radhakishan Damani with $15.3 billion. Dilip Shanghvi is placed 8th with a net worth of $15.1 billion. Kumar Birla ($14.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in India.
INDIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Mukesh Ambani: $86.8 billion
- Gautam Adani: $44.0 billion
- Shiv Nadar: $25.0 billion
- Cyrus Poonawalla: $22.8 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.7 billion
- Lakshmi Mittal: $16.3 billion
- Radhakishan Damani: $15.3 billion
- Dilip Shanghvi: $15.1 billion
- Kumar Birla: $14.4 billion
- Uday Kotak: $14.3 billion
- Kushal Pal Singh: $10.7 billion
- Ravi Jaipuria: $10.1 billion
- Azim Premji: $9.1 billion
- Hasmukh Chudgar & family: $7.6 billion
- Ashwin Dani & family: $7.5 billion
- Rohiqa Cyrus Mistry: $7.0 billion
- Benu Gopal Bangur: $6.7 billion
- Vikram Lal & family: $6.3 billion
- Sunil Mittal: $6.3 billion
- Gopi Kishan Damani: $6.0 billion
- Mahendra Choksi & family: $5.8 billion
- Rekha Jhunjhunwala: $5.5 billion
- Murali Divi & family: $5.5 billion
- A.Yusuff Ali: $5.3 billion
- Micky Jagtiani: $5.2 billion
- Pankaj Patel: $4.9 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.