As of May 19, 2023, David Thomson was the wealthiest person in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 56.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $10.5 billion), David Cheriton (No. 3, $10.4 billion); and Jim Pattison (No. 4, $9.8 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.0 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.6 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $6.4 billion. Chip Wilson is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.8 billion. Arthur Irving ($5.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Canada.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- David Thomson & family: $56.3 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $10.5 billion
- David Cheriton: $10.4 billion
- Jim Pattison: $9.8 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.0 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $7.6 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $6.4 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.8 billion
- Arthur Irving: $5.7 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $5.6 billion
- James Irving: $5.6 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.2 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $5.2 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.8 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.4 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $4.2 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.7 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $3.7 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.5 billion
- Ryan Cohen: $3.4 billion
- Stephen Smith: $3.4 billion
- Peter Gilgan: $3.4 billion
- Garrett Camp: $3.2 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.1 billion
- Jacques D’Amours: $3.1 billion
- Mark Leonard & family: $3.1 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com