As of May 10, 2023, Low Tuck Kwong was the wealthiest person in Indonesia, with an estimated net worth of 29.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by R.Budi Hartono (No. 2, $26.7 billion), Michael Hartono (No. 3, $25.5 billion); and Sri Prakash Lohia (No. 4, $7.5 billion).
Prajogo Pangestu is the fifth-richest person in Indonesia, with a whopping $5.9 billion. Lim Hariyanto Wijaya Sarwono ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.4 billion, followed by Chairul Tanjung with $4.9 billion. Dewi Kam is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.8 billion. Djoko Susanto ($4.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Indonesia.
INDONESIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Low Tuck Kwong: $29.3 billion
- Budi Hartono: $26.7 billion
- Michael Hartono: $25.5 billion
- Sri Prakash Lohia: $7.5 billion
- Prajogo Pangestu: $5.9 billion
- Lim Hariyanto Wijaya Sarwono: $5.4 billion
- Chairul Tanjung: $4.9 billion
- Dewi Kam: $4.8 billion
- Djoko Susanto: $4.6 billion
- Tahir & family: $4.4 billion
- Theodore Rachmat: $3.3 billion
- Martua Sitorus: $3.2 billion
- Sukanto tanoto: $3.0 billion
- Hermanto Tanoko: $2.1 billion
- Otto Toto Sugiri: $2.0 billion
- Peter Sondakh: $1.9 billion
- Bambang Sutantio: $1.8 billion
- Mochtar Riady & family: $1.5 billion
- Soegiarto Adikoesoemo: $1.3 billion
- Murdaya poo: $1.3 billion
- Kiki Barki: $1.2 billion
- Sjamsul Nursalim: $1.2 billion
- Alexander Tedja: $1.1 billion
- Eddy Sugianto: $1.1 billion
- Marina Budiman: $1.1 billion
- Edwin Soeryadjaya: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Step into Your Brighter Future by Learning to Identify and Release Your Paradox Pattern by Lisa Guillot.
Fitness Should Be Fun: Tatiana Debique’s Approach to Sustainable Workouts.
Avoid the Security System Selection Mistakes That Put Your Business at Risk.
An alternative look on seeking purpose: focus on reciprocal contributions by Dr. Jefferson Yu-Jen Chen and Anne Duggan.
New Study Uncovers the Secrets of Remote Work Productivity by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com