As of May 8, 2023, David Thomson was the wealthiest person in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 54.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $10.5 billion), Jim Pattison (No. 3, $9.8 billion); and David Cheriton (No. 4, $9.5 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.0 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.6 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $6.5 billion. Chip Wilson is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.9 billion. Arthur Irving ($5.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among Canada’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- David Thomson & family: $54.5 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $10.5 billion
- Jim Pattison: $9.8 billion
- David Cheriton: $9.5 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.0 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $7.6 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $6.5 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.9 billion
- Arthur Irving: $5.7 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $5.6 billion
- James Irving: $5.6 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.2 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $5.0 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.8 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.4 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $3.8 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.7 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $3.6 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.5 billion
- Stephen Smith: $3.4 billion
- Peter Gilgan: $3.4 billion
- Ryan Cohen: $3.3 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.2 billion
- Jacques D’Amours: $3.2 billion
- Garrett Camp: $3.1 billion
- Mark Leonard & family: $3.0 billion
Have you read?
Less Push, More Pull Leadership by Paula Halewski.
The Indian Medico Paradise by Dr. Salla Vijay Kumar.
How Artificial Intelligence Is Helping Us Build The Next Generation Of Smart Cities by Jacob Wolinsky.
Pink Slips and Ransomware: Employee Layoffs Are the Unrecognized Carnage of Encryption Attacks by Heath Renfrow.
Navigating Past Clawbacks to take a Competitor’s C-level Job Offer by Robert A. Adelson, Esq.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org