As of May 2, 2023, Li Xiting was the wealthiest person in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 16.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Goh Cheng Liang (No. 2, $14.8 billion), Philip Ng (No. 3, $7.6 billion); and Robert Ng (No. 4, $7.4 billion).
Wee Cho Yaw is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $7.2 billion. Zhang Yong ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.9 billion, followed by Forrest Li with $4.8 billion. Jason Chang is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.5 billion. Kwek Leng Beng ($3.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Xiting: $16.5 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $14.8 billion
- Philip Ng: $7.6 billion
- Robert Ng: $7.4 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.2 billion
- Zhang Yong: $6.9 billion
- Forrest Li: $4.8 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.5 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $3.4 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.1 billion
- Gang Ye: $3.1 billion
- Sam Goi: $3.1 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.8 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.5 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.3 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.3 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Shu Ping: $1.9 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Kishin RK: $1.5 billion
- Raj Kumar: $1.5 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.5 billion
- Kwee Liong Keng: $1.5 billion
- Kwee Liong Phing: $1.5 billion
- Kwee Liong Seen: $1.5 billion
- Kwee Liong Tek: $1.5 billion
Have you read?
Step Outside the Therapist’s Office: How Saddled Souls is Changing Mental Health Treatment.
How to Find The Best Business Advisor.
Everest Business Funding Suggests Maximizing Efficiency in Business Operations through Lean Methodology.
If You Can’t Lead Through Crisis, You Can’t Lead at All by Kate Colbert.
Onboarding Made Easy: The Power of Intuitive Software Design.