As of April 30, 2023, Elon Musk was the wealthiest person in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 174.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $128.5 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $118.3 billion); and Warren Buffett (No. 4, $115.3 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $113.2 billion. Steve Ballmer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $95.6 billion, followed by Michael Bloomberg with $94.5 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $92.4 billion. Sergey Brin ($88.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $174.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $128.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $118.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $115.3 billion
- Bill Gates: $113.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $95.6 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Larry Page: $92.4 billion
- Sergey Brin: $88.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $85.6 billion
- Jim Walton: $63.4 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.1 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- Michael Dell: $53.9 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $48.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $38.4 billion
- John Mars: $38.3 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.3 billion
- Ken Griffin: $35.0 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $32.8 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $28.8 billion
- Jeff Yass: $28.5 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $28.4 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Jensen Huang: $25.1 billion
Have you read?
Is Return to Office and Hybrid Work Actually Working by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
The Future is Remote—and Right Now by Barbie Brewer.
Developing And Implementing An Effective ESG Strategy In Your Business Model by Jacob Wolinsky.
Navigating the Labyrinth: Women’s Journey to C-Suite Management in Business Strategy and Forecasting in Pharma by Jacob Wolinsky.
Why middle-management power-play is not a bad thing by Rebecca Houghton.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org