As of April 27, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest person in China, with an estimated net worth of 63.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $45.0 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $36.3 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $27.6 billion).
He Xiangjian is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $25.6 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $23.5 billion, followed by Wang Wei with $23.2 billion. Colin Zheng Huang is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.0 billion. Wang Chuanfu ($20.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among China’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $63.2 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Ma Huateng: $36.3 billion
- William Lei Ding: $27.6 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $25.6 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.5 billion
- Wang Wei: $23.2 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $23.0 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $20.0 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $19.3 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $19.0 billion
- Li Shufu: $16.3 billion
- Huang Shilin: $15.7 billion
- Pang Kang: $14.8 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $13.9 billion
- Chen Bang: $13.7 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $13.3 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $11.6 billion
- Zhang Zhidong: $11.4 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $11.3 billion
- Sun Piaoyang: $11.2 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $10.7 billion
- Chris Xu: $10.5 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.0 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $10.0 billion
- Wang Xing: $9.9 billion
Have you read?
Step Outside the Therapist’s Office: How Saddled Souls is Changing Mental Health Treatment.
How to Find The Best Business Advisor.
Everest Business Funding Suggests Maximizing Efficiency in Business Operations through Lean Methodology.
If You Can’t Lead Through Crisis, You Can’t Lead at All by Kate Colbert.
Onboarding Made Easy: The Power of Intuitive Software Design.