As of April 26, 2023, Eyal Ofer was the wealthiest person in Israel, with an estimated net worth of 18.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Idan Ofer (No. 2, $14.0 billion), Dmitri Bukhman (No. 3, $7.0 billion); and Igor Bukhman (No. 4, $7.0 billion).
Yuri Milner is the fifth-richest person in Israel, with a whopping $6.8 billion. Stef Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.3 billion, followed by Teddy Sagi with $5.6 billion. Shari Arison is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.1 billion. Shaul Shani ($4.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Israel.
ISRAEL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Eyal Ofer: $18.7 billion
- Idan Ofer: $14.0 billion
- Dmitri Bukhman: $7.0 billion
- Igor Bukhman: $7.0 billion
- Yuri Milner: $6.8 billion
- Stef Wertheimer & family: $6.3 billion
- Teddy Sagi: $5.6 billion
- Shari Arison: $4.1 billion
- Shaul Shani: $4.0 billion
- Yitzhak Tshuva: $3.9 billion
- Gil Shwed: $3.4 billion
- Arnon Milchan: $3.3 billion
- Michael Federmann & family: $2.9 billion
- Adam Neumann: $2.2 billion
- Oren Zeev: $2.2 billion
- Shmuel Harlap: $2.2 billion
- David Wertheim: $2.1 billion
- Shlomo Kramer: $2.0 billion
- Liora Ofer: $1.6 billion
- Amnon Shashua: $1.5 billion
- Mori Arkin: $1.5 billion
- Zadik Bino & family: $1.4 billion
- Marius Nacht: $1.4 billion
- Ziv Aviram: $1.3 billion
- Danna Azrieli: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
How to Navigate the New Norm in Hiring: A Structured Approach by Dr. Brian Smith.
How to develop business in unprecedented conditions for modern Europe – NEQSOL Holding.
Bad habits that are harming your leadership effectiveness and what to do about it by Michelle Gibbings.
Doing what motivates us can account for up to sixty percent of the predictability of our success in a role. by Renée Giarrusso.
Can women CEOs curse in the boardroom? The bias that still faces women in the workplace by Julie Charlestein.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com