As of April 16, 2023, Eyal Ofer was the wealthiest person in Israel, with an estimated net worth of 18.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Idan Ofer (No. 2, $14.1 billion), Dmitri Bukhman (No. 3, $6.9 billion); and Igor Bukhman (No. 4, $6.9 billion).
Yuri Milner is the fifth-richest person in Israel, with a whopping $6.8 billion. Stef Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.3 billion, followed by Teddy Sagi with $5.6 billion. Shari Arison is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.1 billion. Shaul Shani ($4.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Israel.
ISRAEL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Eyal Ofer: $18.6 billion
- Idan Ofer: $14.1 billion
- Dmitri Bukhman: $6.9 billion
- Igor Bukhman: $6.9 billion
- Yuri Milner: $6.8 billion
- Stef Wertheimer & family: $6.3 billion
- Teddy Sagi: $5.6 billion
- Shari Arison: $4.1 billion
- Shaul Shani: $4.0 billion
- Yitzhak Tshuva: $3.9 billion
- Gil Shwed: $3.5 billion
- Arnon Milchan: $3.3 billion
- Michael Federmann & family: $2.9 billion
- Adam Neumann: $2.2 billion
- Oren Zeev: $2.2 billion
- Shmuel Harlap: $2.2 billion
- David Wertheim: $2.1 billion
- Shlomo Kramer: $2.0 billion
- Liora Ofer: $1.6 billion
- Amnon Shashua: $1.5 billion
- Mori Arkin: $1.5 billion
- Zadik Bino & family: $1.4 billion
- Marius Nacht: $1.4 billion
- Ziv Aviram: $1.3 billion
- Danna Azrieli: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
World’s trendiest countries, 2023.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Best Apps for Reading News for Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS.
Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com