As of April 5, 2023, Eyal Ofer was the wealthiest person in Israel, with an estimated net worth of 18.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Idan Ofer (No. 2, $14.3 billion), Dmitri Bukhman (No. 3, $6.9 billion); and Yuri Milner (No. 4, $6.8 billion).
Stef Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in Israel, with a whopping $6.3 billion. Teddy Sagi ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.5 billion, followed by Shari Arison with $4.1 billion. Shaul Shani is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.0 billion. Yitzhak Tshuva ($4.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among Israel’s top 10 wealthiest people.
ISRAEL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Eyal Ofer: $18.7 billion
- Idan Ofer: $14.3 billion
- Dmitri Bukhman: $6.9 billion
- Yuri Milner: $6.8 billion
- Stef Wertheimer & family: $6.3 billion
- Teddy Sagi: $5.5 billion
- Shari Arison: $4.1 billion
- Shaul Shani: $4.0 billion
- Yitzhak Tshuva: $4.0 billion
- Gil Shwed: $3.6 billion
- Arnon Milchan: $3.3 billion
- Michael Federmann & family: $2.9 billion
- Adam Neumann: $2.2 billion
- Oren Zeev: $2.2 billion
- Shmuel Harlap: $2.2 billion
- David Wertheim: $2.1 billion
- Shlomo Kramer: $2.0 billion
- Liora Ofer: $1.6 billion
- Amnon Shashua: $1.5 billion
- Zadik Bino & family: $1.5 billion
- Mori Arkin: $1.5 billion
- Marius Nacht: $1.4 billion
- Ziv Aviram: $1.3 billion
- Danna Azrieli: $1.2 billion
- Drorit Wertheim: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest NFL (National Football League) Players, 2023.
The Most-Followed Instagram Accounts in the World, 2023.
The Global Passport Index: The World’s Most Powerful Passports, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org