Wealthiest People in the Netherlands (March 30, 2023)
As of March 30, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 15.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $6.0 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.6 billion); and Hans Melchers (No. 4, $2.6 billion).
Arnout Schuijff is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.5 billion. Pieter van der Does ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $1.9 billion, followed by Kommer Damen with $1.9 billion. John de Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. Lesley Bamberger ($1.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.1 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $6.0 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.6 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.6 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.6 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $1.9 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.9 billion
- John de Mol: $1.8 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
These are the world’s trendiest countries, 2023.
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Best Apps for Reading News for Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS, 2023.
Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org