Wealthiest People in the United States (March 28, 2023)
As of March 28, 2023, Elon Musk was the wealthiest person in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 190.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $120.4 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $114.2 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $107.6 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $105.3 billion. Michael Bloomberg ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $94.5 billion, followed by Steve Ballmer with $87.5 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $87.3 billion. Sergey Brin ($83.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $190.6 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $120.4 billion
- Larry Ellison: $114.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $107.6 billion
- Warren Buffett: $105.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $87.5 billion
- Larry Page: $87.3 billion
- Sergey Brin: $83.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $71.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $61.0 billion
- Rob Walton: $59.7 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $58.8 billion
- Michael Dell: $51.5 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $45.3 billion
- John Mars: $38.3 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.3 billion
- Ken Griffin: $35.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $34.3 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $33.2 billion
- Jeff Yass: $28.5 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $27.5 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $26.2 billion
- Thomas Peterffy: $25.3 billion
Have you read?
These are the world’s trendiest countries, 2023.
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Best Apps for Reading News for Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS, 2023.
Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com