Wealthiest People in Brazil (March 27, 2023)
As of March 27, 2023, Vicky Safra was the wealthiest person in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 16.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jorge Paulo Lemann (No. 2, $16.1 billion), Eduardo Saverin (No. 3, $11.6 billion); and Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 4, $10.7 billion).
Carlos Alberto Sicupira is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $8.7 billion. Alexandre Behring ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.3 billion, followed by Andre Esteves with $4.3 billion. Joao Moreira Salles is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.1 billion. Walther Moreira Salles Junior ($4.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among Brazil’s top 10 wealthiest people.
BRAZIL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Vicky Safra: $16.7 billion
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $16.1 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $11.6 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.7 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.7 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.3 billion
- Andre Esteves: $4.3 billion
- Joao Moreira Salles: $4.1 billion
- Walther Moreira Salles Junior: $4.1 billion
- Fernando Roberto Moreira Salles: $3.8 billion
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $3.8 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $3.4 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $3.4 billion
- Walter Faria: $3.3 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.1 billion
- Luciano Hang: $3.1 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $2.5 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.5 billon
- Joesley Batista: $2.4 billion
- Wesley Batista: $2.4 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.3 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.3 billion
- Julio Bozano: $1.9 billion
- Joao Roberto Marinho: $1.8 billion
- Jose Roberto Marinho: $1.8 billion
- Roberto Irineu Marinho: $1.7 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org