Wealthiest People in Norway (March 24, 2023)
As of March 24, 2023, Ivar Tollefsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 7.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andreas Halvorsen (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.9 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.5 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $2.9 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.0 billion. Alexandra Andresen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Katharina Andresen ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among Norway’s top 10 wealthiest people.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.7 billion
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.9 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.5 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $2.9 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.0 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.4 billion
- Johan Johannson: $1.0 billion
Have you read?
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
World’s Most Influential and Innovative Companies, 2023.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com