Wealthiest People in Italy (March 24, 2023)
As of March 24, 2023, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest person in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 39.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Giorgio Armani (No. 2, $11.2 billion), Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 3, $6.8 billion); and Silvio Berlusconi (No. 4, $6.7 billion).
Patrizio Bertelli is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $5.6 billion. Miuccia Prada ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.6 billion, followed by Piero Ferrari with $5.6 billion. Sergio Stevanato is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.6 billion. Luca Garavoglia ($4.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among Italy’s top 10 wealthiest people.
ITALY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Giovanni Ferrero : $39.2 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $11.2 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $6.8 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $6.7 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $5.6 billion
- Miuccia Prada : $5.6 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $5.6 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $5.6 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $4.4 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.7 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $3.7 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.7 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $3.6 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $3.5 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $3.3 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $3.2 billion
- Giuliana Benetton: $3.2 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $3.2 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $3.2 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $3.1 billion
- Gustavo Denegri & family: $3.0 billion
- Alberto Bombassei: $2.8 billion
- Alberto Prada: $2.4 billion
- Marina Prada: $2.4 billion
- Giorgio Perfetti: $2.3 billion
Have you read?
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
World’s Most Influential and Innovative Companies, 2023.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com