Wealthiest People in South Korea (March 22, 2023)
As of March 22, 2023, Jay Y. Lee was the wealthiest person in South Korea, with an estimated net worth of 8.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Seo Jung-jin (No. 2, $5.8 billion), Kim Beom-su (No. 3, $5.4 billion); and Kwon Hyuk-bin (No. 4, $5.1 billion).
Hong Ra-hee is the fifth-richest person in South Korea, with a whopping $4.9 billion. Chung Mong-koo ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.0 billion, followed by Cho Jung-ho with $3.3 billion. Lee Boo-jin is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.3 billion. Yoo Jung-hyun ($3.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in South Korea
SOUTH KOREA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Jay Y. Lee: $8.1 billion
- Seo Jung-jin: $5.8 billion
- Kim Beom-su: $5.4 billion
- Kwon Hyuk-bin: $5.1 billion
- Hong Ra-hee: $4.9 billion
- Chung Mong-koo: $4.0 billion
- Cho Jung-ho: $3.3 billion
- Lee Boo-jin: $3.3 billion
- Yoo Jung-hyun: $3.1 billion
- Lee Seo-hyun: $2.9 billion
- Euisun Chung: $2.9 billion
- Suh Kyung-bae: $1.8 billion
- Koo Kwang-mo: $1.8 billion
- Bang Si-hyuk: $1.8 billion
- Chey Tae-won: $1.6 billion
- Kim Chang-soo: $1.6 billion
- Lee Ho-Jin: $1.5 billion
- Kim Jun-ki: $1.5 billion
- Kim Taek-jin: $1.4 billion
- Lee Hae-jin: $1.4 billion
- Chung Yong-jin: $1.2 billion
- Lee Joong-keun: $1.1 billion
- Koo Bon-sik: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
These are the world’s trendiest countries, 2023.
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Best Apps for Reading News for Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS, 2023.
Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org