Wealthiest People in Australia (March 22, 2023)
As of March 22, 2023, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest person in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 27.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $19.4 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $13.3 billion); and Anthony Pratt (No. 4, $11.4 billion).
Mike Cannon-Brookes is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $10.2 billion. Scott Farquhar ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.1 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.0 billion. Richard White is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.6 billion. Kerry Stokes ($4.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among Australia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gina Rinehart: $27.3 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $19.4 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $13.3 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.4 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $10.2 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $10.1 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.0 billion
- Richard White: $5.6 billion
- Kerry Stokes: $4.1 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $3.6 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $3.6 billion
- John Gandel: $3.3 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.2 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $2.8 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.8 billion
- James Packer: $2.7 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.6 billion
- Lang Walker: $2.4 billion
- Heloise Pratt: $2.2 billion
- Brett Blundy: $2.2 billion
- Bob Ell: $2.1 billion
- Solomon Lew: $2.1 billion
- John Hancock: $2.0 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.0 billion
- Bianca Rinehart: $2.0 billion
- Hope Welker: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest NFL (National Football League) Players, 2023.
The Most-Followed Instagram Accounts in the World, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com