Wealthiest People in the Netherlands (March 21, 2023)
As of March 21, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 14.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $6.1 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.5 billion); and Hans Melchers (No. 4, $2.6 billion).
Arnout Schuijff is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Kommer Damen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $1.9 billion, followed by Pieter van der Does with $1.9 billion. John de Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. Lesley Bamberger ($1.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.5 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $6.1 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.5 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.6 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.6 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.9 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $1.9 billion
- John de Mol: $1.8 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com