Wealthiest People in Sweden (March 21, 2023)
As of March 21, 2023, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest person in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $9.9 billion), Antonia Ax:son Johnson (No. 3, $9.4 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $8.9 billion).
Kirsten Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $8.9 billion. Jorn Rausing ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.9 billion, followed by Frederik Paulsen with $7.0 billion. Carl Bennet is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.6 billion. Gustaf Douglas ($6.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among Sweden’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Stefan Persson: $15.9 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.9 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $9.4 billion
- Finn Rausing: $8.9 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $8.9 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $8.9 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.0 billion
- Carl Bennet: $6.6 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.1 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.6 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $4.0 billion
- Bertil Hult: $3.1 billion
- Erik Selin: $3.0 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $3.0 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.8 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Daniel Ek: $2.4 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.2 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $2.1 billion
- David Mindus: $1.8 billion
- Louise Lindh: $1.7 billion
- Fredrik Osterberg: $1.6 billion
- Stefan Olsson: $1.5 billion
- Jens von Bahr: $1.5 billion
- Karl-Johan Persson: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest NFL (National Football League) Players, 2023.
The Most-Followed Instagram Accounts in the World, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com