Wealthiest People in Spain (March 21, 2023)
As of March 21, 2023, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest person in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 76.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $6.8 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.5 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.6 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.1 billion. Isak Andic ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.8 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.7 billion. Miguel Fluxa Rossello is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.7 billion. Alicia Koplowitz ($2.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among Spain’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Amancio Ortega: $76.6 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $6.8 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.5 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.6 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.1 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.8 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.7 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.7 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz: $2.6 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.6 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $2.5 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.2 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.1 billion
- Sol Daurella: $2.0 billion
- Leopoldo Del pino: $1.8 billion
- Alberto Palatchi: $1.7 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.5 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.5 billion
- Juan Maria Riberas Mera: $1.5 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.4 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.2 billion
- Helena Revoredo: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
These are the world’s trendiest countries, 2023.
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Best Apps for Reading News for Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS, 2023.
Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com