Wealthiest People in Canada (March 21, 2023)
As of March 21, 2023, David Thomson was the wealthiest person in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 56.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $10.5 billion), Jim Pattison (No. 3, $9.6 billion); and David Cheriton (No. 4, $9.6 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.0 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.5 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $5.9 billion. Arthur Irving is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.7 billion. James Irving ($5.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among Canada’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- David Thomson & family: $56.4 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $10.5 billion
- Jim Pattison: $9.6 billion
- David Cheriton: $9.6 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.0 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $7.5 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $5.9 billion
- Arthur Irving: $5.7 billion
- James Irving: $5.5 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.2 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.0 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $4.8 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.7 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.3 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $4.2 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $3.6 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.6 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $3.6 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.5 billion
- Peter Gilgan: $3.3 billion
- Stephen Smith: $3.3 billion
- Ryan Cohen: $3.0 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.0 billion
- Garrett Camp: $2.9 billion
- Jacques D’Amours: $2.9 billion
- Pan Dong: $2.7 billion
- Bruce Flatt: $2.7 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest NFL (National Football League) Players, 2023.
The Most-Followed Instagram Accounts in the World, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org