Wealthiest People in Norway (March 20, 2023)
As of March 20, 2023, Ivar Tollefsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 7.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andreas Halvorsen (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.8 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.5 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $2.7 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $1.9 billion. Alexandra Andresen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Katharina Andresen ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among Norway’s top 10 wealthiest people.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.6 billion
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.8 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.5 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $2.7 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $1.9 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.4 billion
- Johan Johannson: $1.0 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org