Wealthiest People in Spain (March 17, 2023)
As of March 17, 2023, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest person in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 75.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $6.8 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.4 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.6 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.0 billion. Isak Andic ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.8 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.7 billion. Miguel Fluxa Rossello is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.6 billion. Alicia Koplowitz ($2.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among Spain’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Amancio Ortega: $75.9 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $6.8 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.4 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.6 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.0 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.8 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.7 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.6 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz: $2.6 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.5 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $2.5 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.1 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.0 billion
- Sol Daurella: $2.0 billion
- Leopoldo Del Pino: $1.8 billion
- Alberto Palatchi: $1.6 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.5 billion
- Juan Maria Riberas Mera: $1.5 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.5 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.3 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.2 billion
- Helena Revoredo: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org